eyeLive: The FabOlous Life

Fabolous' album Loso's Way is set to drop July 28th and I know for a fact that it's going to be hot. Fab always drop heat and sometimes it goes unnoticed, but I feel like ever since he's signed to Def Jam he's been on his grind hard! He's done feature tracks for Jeremih, The Dream, Ne-Yo, Jaime Foxx, and so many others. In my past few music posts I have material from him that is sure to be on his album.

Fab is excited himself about the album. Here are a couple of tweets he posted via Twitter:

My album is so dope, even if u downloaded it u should realize that its such a good listen, u should definitely buy it 4 ur CD collection...

Loso's Way in stores July 28th.. The real people will support real shit...
Here are a few other tracks that will appear on his album. Happy listening!


l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. JAZ said...:

    ILL BUY THE ALBUM JUST TO LOOK AT HIM, DONT TELL HUBBY I SAID THAT LOL

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)