Dear Diary...Signed Teyana

I guess Twitter is the new "My Diary" for some celebrities these day. I'm sure he wasn't the first, but Souljaboytellem had a meltdown via Twitter, and rapper/singer Teyana Taylor almost overheated my phone with her updates listed below. Someone had to have questioned her on her talent and exactly what it is that she does because she pretty much went on a rampage. Here's what she tweeted:
"Im sorry for keeping u guys waiting. But I just wanna let yall know I've been waiting to. Wen I read mean comments about me it hurts because people take they anger out on me talking about "what does she do she aint come out with nothing yet" well that's not my fault the music shit Aint easy it takes time...I hate rushing things, people don't know what I go thru. I try to put new music and new youtube videos up and pplStill ask what I do? What more do I have to prove its just no pleasing hating ass people But everythings gonna be ok cause shit is moving...its gonna be all good lets all just think positive! Its not my fault im tryn hard but aye Hahahaha don't worry cause if u see me everywhere now....it only gonna get even more crazy when I put out more music. For some reason a lot Be hating...but I must say my name stay in they mouth or on somebodys blog...so when they stop talking that's when ill be worried lol People say why do I care about this girl she's nobody...I find that hella funny because they really take to mins to comment on every photo,Video, on music I do....I love it....but for all my supportive fan and friends thanks I love u, yall the best! Thank you! “Topic of the month "what does this lil b!t(h do?" sing, dance, rap, had a my super sweet 16 on mtv, choreographed for Beyonce, Jay-z video, Neyo vids, and mtv’s hit show MADE ect.Had a single and a video called Google Me, ive done TRL, 106&park, mtv Africa, and GOOGLE ME was on Rolling Stones top 100 hit in 2008.Modeled fashion week for high end designers like Dieseland Zac Posen Dsqaure ectHave my own styling called “Taylormade”company styled 3 xxl mags covers, Trace mag cover, Rap-Up mag cover, Vibe mag, Teen Vogue, Nylon mag, black beat ect. Has her own artist developing company and he now runs 2 artist projects on interscope, currently been writing for many artist, bout to be one of the designers for Kanye West new women’s line for Pastelle, and working on my album and graduated an HONOR STUDENT. I can go on and on ABOUT THE THINGS IVE ACCOMPLISHED.. Hopefully this answers everyone’s famous question about TEYANA TAYLOR! hopefully i answered all the queation that people wanted to know including main stream media!!! im going to take a nap now....love yall!"
Teyana wasn't the only one, last night Solange Knowles, set the record straight for her phonie fans and the Beyoncé hater with her tweets:

"Now that was the "nice" read.Next person who hits me with some negative energy about my sister is gonna get Fox news all over again. Ya hear! Don't try to love ME becuz u want 2 be the "anti Beyonce". I am the "all for" Beyonce.Now kiss both of our Knowles asses if u don't like it! Call me whatever u want to, but next time I say "yo momma...." don't flinch. See how u feel. Now back to your regular scheduled programming. I'm back in the booth creating & she is somewhere shutting down a sold out show:) kisses..."
Now that's how you stick up for your big sister! I love Solange, she always keeps it real. Anyways, what do you guys think Twitter is doing to us lol?


l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    What is the internet doing to us is the question... smh. Sad that people find pleasure in talking crap about others...but thats life... Solange and Teyana are eventually going to have to let this jus roll off of their backs, people are going to talk regardless and their responses can easily cause a stir in those "hating ass people" (Teyana Taylor)... ::sigh:: just another day in the life of a celeb.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Haha. It's okay Teyana let it out...she's young, the internet is literally her diary. The world today...

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)