eyeLive Life

Good morning,

I slowly came to realize that "eyeLove" and "eyeInspire", but I have failed to provide you with some "eyeLive" posts. I think that I life is such a beautiful thing and sometimes we often take it for granted. Some people live life day to day in a normal routine as if nothing can happen, some dread the days and live in misery, and other just live life to the fullest. It may be hard sometimes to live life with a smile and just appreciate it for all that it's worth, but sometimes that's the best way to live.

I sometimes look at dwell on the bad things that are going on in my life, but there are always alternatives, or things that can take your mind off of those things. Mine are talking to friends, just opening up my bible and relating the verse to what's going on in my life, or just sleeping it off. I notice that sometimes people just laugh their problems off, but like Rev Run said, "laughter is not an instant vacation". Meaning that laughter may take us to the airport, but we don't always get a chance to board the plane and escape from the rest of the world.

For the past few month, I've been very happy with my life; maybe it's because I surround myself with people that I know I can count on just in case I'm having a bad day. Remember, life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift. So make sure you enjoy the present that was given to you!

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)