eyeLike: The Fashion Show

The Fashion Show is a competition where 15 professional designers compete in this fashion creative series for a chance to have their designs sold in the retail market and win a $125,000 prize.

Internationally acclaimed designer Isaac Mizrahi shares hosting duties with four-time Grammy Award-winning performer and actress Kelly Rowland. Mizrahi and Rowland will also serve as judges alongside fashion luminary and Senior Vice President of IMG Fashion, Fern Mallis.

Each week the designers will be put to the test and will have to face off in two challenges – the Harper's Bazaar Mini Challenge, judged by the magazine's Special Projects Director Laura Brown, and the elimination challenge. In the end, America will choose which contestant will have a clothing line available for retail and win the $125,000 prize.

Here are some looks that I liked from the show; which are from the Top 3 Designers. Look 1: Designed by Reco, Look 2 & 3: Designed by Anna, Look 4: Designed by Daniella. Notice I said Top 3, I checked the website this morning and though the next episode is the fashion show of the Top 4, one got eliminated. By the looks of their final collections I think that either Reco or Anna will win. Daniella is a cutie-pie though, but her line didn't really catch my eye. Her outfit was cute though, it went along with the collection so I'm sure she made it. You can purchase these looks on Bravo.

I took fashion design in high school for three years and made all types of clothes. Here is some of my work. They're mostly dresses, but I can make whatever you like ;-) (Click the thumbnails to view the larger picture.) The first look is me and my best friend Jessica (I made her dress) from our 12th grade year, the second is me and my cousin at prom (I made both dresses), the next two are from my little cousin's prom last year, I made her dress as well.


The next episode of The Fashion Show aire tonight at 10pm on Bravo! Who do you guys think will win?

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)