eyeDon't Get it: Solange's New Do

So it seems as though the latest trend in the celebrity world has become shaving some of your hair off, or all of it for that matter. Here's the latest victim to the clippers, Solange Knowles. She expressed via Twitter that she's going through the

"i wanna cut all myHair off & have a fade phase lol ."

Well we all know that Solange is a very opinionated and strong-willed individual, so I'm sure she doesn't or won't give a flying hoot about what anyone has to say about her new do!




What do you think guys? F R E S H or f l o p ? (I'm interested in hearing with a male has to say about the females shaving parts of their head or the whole thing.)

t i f f a n y
e l l e . e l l e . e y e

8 comments:

  1. D@me Doll@ said...:

    whata the fuck was she thinking

  1. Anonymous said...:

    oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh
    oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh... Damn girl (smh)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oh i forgot to say... FLOP!!... FLOPPER of the CENTURY.. and the dress is ugly.. sorry Langie

  1. DJ 2-Cents said...:

    Oh dear! What shall I address first? Style gone wrong. While the man-doo on some is attractive... it is completely unflattering on Solange. It isn't even neatly cut. Next... Those sunglasses are as hideous as that frock she is wearing and only accentuate her overly arched/penciled brows. Lastly... we all know what motherhood does to one's breasts, but the awkward design of that dress really makes it them look like two sag bags.

  1. Oh man I love it guys (your comments not the hair)! Overalll F L O P it is.

  1. Greg-sterR* said...:

    this is an absolute NOOO GO!
    dont get me wrong, some gurls
    can pull it of.. Amber Rose is a knock out.. n not bc of her ASSests lol
    but bc shes honestly that stricking
    India Arie is another

    solange.. not so much
    she got a HELLA BOPPED hairline and weak waves
    .. maybe if she cut it shorter, or geled it or sumthin.. im not dure

    but right now she looking like her name shuld be PEANUT on some real real!!!

    ..she need to get outta hea wit her peanut head.
    .. her album was popin tho
    =]

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Still "Oh My Gosh"ing and "smh"ing.. lol the comments are crazy funny

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It looks much better at this point...3 weeks later...

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)