Mariah's Apology

So it seems that I wasn't the only one who thought that Mariah's performance wasn't up to par at Michael's memorial. For me the best thing about the performance was how good her hair looked. She took it upon herself to apologize via Twitter in a number of tweets:

Just recovering from the day. Still filled w/sadness as we listen to KJLH in LA(Stevie Wonder's radio station)paying tribute to MJ.

Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me. I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right,but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me.

One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people. He inspired with his timeless music. He will be forever in our hearts.

The best thing about her performance is that she knew she did a bad job. I commend her for that. You can see the video of her performance below.

Mariah Carey & Trey Lorenzo

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It really wasn't bad enough to apologize, come on! If this is apology deserving, Rihanna and some other R&B stars needs to get down on their knees and pray that the Lord forgives them for their entire life of performances~!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)