eye'm Thirsty Toast to Repost: Ayinde & Stevie Gatez

It's Thirsty Thursday, yes my newest "theme", but it won't be the cliche Thirty Thursdays. I will give a "toast to repost" which will post and/or repost anything that I feel worthy. This also includes throwback songs, videos, fashion fads, and just anything I feel like bringing back. Still thirsty?


Listen to my brothers Ayinde & Stevie Gatez single - Always & Forever...it's a hot track!!!
Hit them up too! Ayinde: www.myspace.com/ayindemusic
Follow Stevie on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kallmestephen



Always and Forever - Ayinde ft. Stevie Gatez


l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

1 comments:

  1. .stac. said...:

    for this? i'll forever be thirsty!

    love this song!

    <3

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)