Toast to Repost - What eyeLove, Live & Inspire


raNdOm =p

Hey world,

So, today has been crazy [well technically yesterday] with the passing of Michael Jackson and everything else going on in the world. Therefore, I thought that people might need a little bit of inspiration and uplifting in their lives; which you may or may not find here with me. So here is my one of a predicted many random blogs from the heart. I hope you all appreciate it and find yourself smiling at some point =)

eyeLove♥:


*listening to the rain as a thunderstorm is going on

*when my nephew opens my eyeLids while I'm sleeping to see if I'm actually sleep

*when I'm with Chantel singing the lyrics to songs I don't know and she watches me the entire time to see when I mess up so she can laugh

*when I laugh so hard that I start to cry

*Beyoncé

eyeLive:


*to be creative

*to put a smile on someone's face

*to come that much closer to reaching a new goal

*to tell at least one person that I love them everyday

*to become more and more comfortable with myself, no matter how imperfect I am


eyeHopeToInspire:

*someone to go above and beyond something the I've accomplished

*people to believe in themselves

*people to use the gifts that God has blessed them with

*people to love

*people to live

*people to be inspirational to others


There it is! My random blogging for the night. Hopefully it makes you laugh, or even cry...all emotions are accepted!


t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)