eyeWatch: So You Think You Can Dance

I think that it is safe to say that I am in love with dance shows: America's Best Dance Crew, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, etc. So as the 5th season of So You Think You Can Dance comes to an end, I decided to do a post on the show. I loved the season and think that there was great talent on the show.

My favorite dancer this season was definitely Jeanine (who is in the final four, and hopefully will take the title of America's Favorite Dancer)! Last night

Jeanine danced two jazz routines, a contemporary routine, the Paso Doble, and a solo in her own style. The judges all agreed that Jeanine peaked at the right time and Mary Murphy said, "That solo was like the best thing you've done on the show at the right place, at the right time."

Jeanine is a recent graduate of the Ransom Everglades School, Mason plans to attend the University of California, Los Angeles in the fall. She began her dance training in Ballet and Lyrical and then went on to study Jazz, Acrobatics, Hip Hop, Modern and Contemporary. I think she has a pretty good chance of winning it all, and by all I mean the $250,000 cash prize and once again that title of America's Favorite Dancer.

Here are some clips of her dancing, happy watching:




t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)