eyeWatch: R.Kelly "Number One" ft. Keri Hilson

I can't front at all when I tell you that this might be my new favorite song at the moment. R. Kelly and Keri Hilson, or as Keri put it, R. Keri Baby, teamed up for the song "Number One". I'm guessing that this will be the beginning of Kellz's comeback. He's been in the game for a long, long time and I'm sure he's had an influence on some of the artists we all listen to today. For example, The Dream and although we know his feelings on R.Kelly (D.O.A. Kellz), Trey Songz. But! it's not a matter of who's not feeling him because this record speaks for itself. Here's the video! Happy watching.

Do you like it or love it?

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)