eyePoll: Been In Love...

So, the votes are in! When eyeAsked "How many time have you been in love", here were the results from the poll:

0% of you said "Not yet"
40% of you said "Just once"
53% of you said "2-3 times"
6% of you said "4 or more times"

I think that love is a beautiful thing and although I was surprise that no one said "not yet", it put a smile on my face to know that at least all of the people who visit elleelleeye have experienced love. I'm not judging, but I think that if you've been in love more than four times you should start to wonder if it's really love. Sometimes I think that the first time people experience love, it may not really be love. For example, if you have a first love and you fall in love again that second love might show you that the first time you fell in love, it wasn't really love. Are you following me?



Anyways, you already know the drill; whether you voted or not, I'd like to hear your opinion on my comment above.


t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)