eyePoll: Days of Our Lives

When I asked "When were the best years of your life?", here were the responses:

38% of you said "High School"
50% of you said "College"

12% of you said "Middle School"
0% of you said "Anytime I wasn't in school"


This goes to show you that having an education isn't the worst thing that can happen to you. In all actuality, we this is where we make our first best friend, have our first kiss, go to our first dance, etc.

College is one of the best experiences that I have ever had in my life. I met people that I know I will be friends with forever. I grew as an individual and I think it's safe to say that I found myself. If you're not sure about going away to school, I would suggest it, it's a wonderful experience.

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)