effFriday: Pretty effFLY for A ___Guy, CRAIG MEYERS

So as usual every Friday you know there's a blog named "Pretty effFLY For A _____ Guy" displaying the hottest Caucasian models in runway shows and fashion. Well today I have a model that's pretty effFLY on his own, Craig Meyers. Craig, who graduated two years ago from SUNY College at Oneonta, has recently began to take modeling seriously and by the looks of his photos, I'm sure the ladies won't have any problem with that.

Here's what this effFLY Guy wants the world to know about him:


I love commercials that don't suck, like the snickers one with Patrick "Chewing" Ewing. When I was a child I wore a sweatshirt to school everyday that said "Rabbits R Rad" and it had a skateboarding rabbit on it so I guess you can say from a very young age I have been the bees knees. I dress my dog up like various Robert Denero characters and make her reenact classic scenes from such films as "Cape Fear", "Taxi Driver" and "The Fan". I have a Technicolor dream coat that hangs in my closet next to my misplaced halo and clipped angel wings. My uncle is a ventriloquist and my auntplays the flute in a gypsy band thats been gone' down river for at least three months now. Last night a girl at the bar spoke to me and her breath smelled like cheese so I excused my self from the conversation, went home and made a quesadilla. Thanks for sharing in my dream, one day I will realize that this world really does exist, good night and god bless.

P.S - I model...

You can see Craig tomorrow (August 8th) in a Back to School Fashion Show in Charlotte, NC at Concrod Mills at 3PM. He will be modeling fashions from the Gap, Banana Republic, etc.


Be sure to support Craig in his modeling competition for the Nicolita Male Casting. You can vote for Craig here. Also, check him out on MODEL MAYHEM and follow him on TWITTER. For bookings for fashion shows or photoshoots you can contact his manager Frankie P. by email at frankiep@istandardproducers.com.

Craig and manager Frankie P.

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Source

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    He is sexy!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)