elleelleeye on Mariah vs. Eminem

Ok, so don't get me wrong I heard Eminem's diss "The Warning" when it dropped, but of course I was on vacation. So here's my opinion on the beef between the "ex-lovers" or whatever they were. I personally think that Mariah coming at Em, or even trying to come at him was a bad move on her part. She should've just let bygones be bygones and whatever Em said about her and Nick and whatever Nick said in reply to that should've been the end of it.

In a message on her Twitter page, Carey clears up any stories. She writes:
"I am NOT at any point in the video playing a specific person. I'm dressed as a 'stalker' in 3 different ensembles."
As for the character which many felt was an Eminem spoof, Mariah explains: "It was fun playing 'JoJo'. The photographer is played by the world famous, legendary...(Guess who!). Hint: he is mentioned several times in one of my favorite movies 'The Devil Wears Prada'.."

Her husband Nick Cannon also denied any links to Mathers at the start of the month, when he said:
"My wife doesn't beef. She's Mariah Carey. She's not beefin', she's a vegetarian."

"To be completely honest, she did the record 'cause she's a huge fan of this movie 'Mean Girls,' and there's a line in the movie where one of the girls is like, 'Why are you so obsessed with me?'"
Anywho, I know a bunch of you would agree with me when I say that Em went IN on here in this song. He did OD, but hey you get what you ask for.

Mariah released her new album 'Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel' on August 25. Here is Em's diss song:



♥ t i f f a n y ♥
MISS elleelleeye

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Cannon.. Seriously?? "She's not beefin', she's a vegetarian" (that was kinda corny funny)

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)