eyePoll: Philanthropy The Leukemia and Lyphoma Society

As you know, elle elle eye wants to become a donator to a charity, and when I asked you to help me vote on three organizations that all meant a lot to me, here were the results!

67% "The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society"
20% "Juvenille Diabetes Research Foundation"
13% "Make A Wish Foundation"

Here is some information about the diseases: Blood cancers such as leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, myeloma and myelodysplastic syndromes are cancers that originate in the bone marrow or lymphatic tissues. They are considered to be related cancers because they involve the uncontrolled growth of cells with similar functions and origins. The diseases result from an acquired genetic injury to the DNA of a single cell, which becomes abnormal (malignant) and multiplies continuously. The accumulation of malignant cells interferes with the body's production of healthy blood cells.

When you make a donation to elle.elle.eye, 75% of it will go to the The Leukemia and Lyphoma Society and the other 25% will go to elle.elle.eye itself to maintain the site. For questions about donations, email elleelleeye@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your support. This means a lot to me so I will appreciate all donations, even if it's just $1.00.

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society


Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)