eyeDon't Get It: Bow Wow Signed to Young Money

Bow Wow has been keeping his fans biting their fingers anticipating this "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT" that he was going to make at 8:30pm EST on August 16th on Twitter. I am not a Bow Wow fan, but I won't front, I was a Lil' Bow Wow fan back in the day when he was a heartthrob. Oh, so yea I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, but the big announcement concerning his career, is that he is an official Cash Money Millionaire.
“People have been wondering where I’ve been,” the rapper said in a video. “For the past days, I’ve been here, keeping away from all human contact. Thinking. Strategizing my next move. I’ll come out of hiding when it is time. This is a new me. A new look, for now. This is all you see. The mystery continues.”

I know what you're thinking, wtf does that mean, but all it means is that Lil' Wayne has added yet another has-been heartthrob to the roster of his record label Young Money. Aside from all of the other teenage boys and rappers he has signed to the label, he has recently signed Drake (who I am a fan of) to a $4 million contract, Omarion (smh), and Freeway (smha). Oh well, this doesn't effect my life in any way, but I just thought that I would keep you all up-to-date. Hopefully Bow Wow will make a solid comeback, along with Omarion. Don't let us down guys =/

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    really? c'mon!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)