Amber Rose in Complex Mag + Interview

Amber Rose...The chrome-domed beauty with a stripper past, who has become a staple of the gossip blogs, already made shaved heads hot this year, and now she’s signed a new contract with Ford Models, and will soon be seen in Kanye’s “Robocop” video. But first up: Amber’s Complex photoshoot.

See, we featured Miss Rose in the 1-page “Women Are Complex, Too” article in our latest issue, but we knew that wouldn’t be enough to satisfy your appetite for the fine Philly dime.

Interview by Joe La Puma of Complex

Complex: Did you always have an eclectic style growing up?

Amber Rose:
Yea, I always looked up to Slash from Guns N’ Roses. I had every single poster of Slash in my room. It was crazy because I grew up in an all-black neighborhood and everybody I went to school with was black. I was the only biracial looking girl in my school, and Slash was biracial too, he was just a fucking rock star. I always wanted to play the guitar. I’ve tried, but other things came up.

Complex: What’s the status of your career?

Amber Rose: Definitely more modeling, I want to change the face of modeling. I want young girls growing up to know that they can actually eat something, and be beautiful and be a model, that they can actually have a real women’s body and do modeling. I want to get into acting. I want to pursue all avenues that I can.

Complex: Recently you’ve been thrust into the world of TMZ and Perez Hilton. How have you been dealing with the gossip blogs?

Amber Rose: This is my life, this is how my life’s been since I was a kid. I’ve always been popular, my name has always been in somebody’s mouth in high school. I don’t lose no sleep over this shit. Some of the stuff, when it’s extremely far-fetched and stupid, I just laugh. I don’t lose a minute of sleep over this.

Complex: Has your recent fame opened more doors for you?

Amber Rose: Obviously, Kanye is a super-duper megastar so he definitely gave me the fast track to the top, and I love him and appreciate him so much for that.

Complex: What’s one thing about ’Ye that really blew you away about him?

Amber Rose: Well, the fact that there can be a noise in the background, or like a windshield wiper and he will start beat-boxing or banging on the dashboard and start doing some type of beat and it sounds so fresh. I remember when he first did something like that and he just closed his eyes, and gets in the mode. I was like, “Wow.” You have to be a genius to that. He’s amazing.

Complex: Speaking of you two, Bossip just reported that you guys were broken up. Is that true?

Amber Rose: Umm, I really can’t talk about that. It’s like when Brad and Angelina were together—you never really knew if they were together or not.

Complex: There’s constant chatter on the blogs about your sexual preference. Are you bisexual?

Amber Rose: Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that fucks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the fucking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the fuck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.

Complex: There’s going to be a time when people are going to ask you about whether you and Kanye are gonna take the relationship to the next level or if it’s just a fling.

Amber Rose: Because we’re in a public eye, everybody wants to know what goes on, but we’re human beings. We have arguments—people have arguments, mothers and daughters have arguments, it’s only natural. Kanye is amazing, he’s a great person, he treats me wonderful, we have a great time together. I genuinely care for him.

Complex: How do you respond to people saying this whole Kanye situation is a publicity stunt?

Amber Rose: Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.

Read full interview
here.




Here's some behind the scene footage of the photoshoot:



What do you think about the interview?

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye

Courtsey of www.complex.com

2 comments:

  1. iJam-All said...:

    yoooooo i heard that she is going to have kanye's baby !

    if you have a chance check out my blog ,

    okjamal.blogspot.com

  1. Unknown said...:

    she's a very pretty girl.. but she's looking kinda old kinda.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)