eyePoll: Abortions

Do you think it is unfair that a man has no say in whether or not a woman gets an abortion?

That was the question from last week's poll and here are the results:

0% of you think that it should be the man's decision.
40% of you think that it should require both the consent of the man and woman.
60% if you think that it should be the woman's decision.

For this poll I was in between "both the consent of the man and woman" and "woman's decision". I think a lot of it depends on whether or not the man is forcing the woman to have an abortion, if the woman was a victim or rape, or a bunch of other things. If I were every in this situation I think the best thing to do would be to ask my partner what they think we should do, think about it, and then do what's best for me. I also think that sometimes it's not fair to the males because at the end of the day females have the right to do whatever they want to their bodies.

If you voted (or didn't vote), why did you pick the answer you did?

♥ t i f f a n y ♥
MISS elleelleeye

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I must say that I think that this decision should soley be on the woman. I mean I think the man should know, but I dont think that it matters if he finds out before or after. Call me selfish, but I just think that since it's a woman's body, they should have the call. Woman have to carry the baby for 9 months, go through the emotions, stress and everything, take birth control, and all we're asking for is the guy to wear a condom? Really it's not that hard. Sometimes things happen, but hey it's life.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)