This Just In!

Drake Explains it All [well not all, but the concept behind his latest video "Best I Ever Had"]

Complex talked to Drake about the concept behind his titillating video, and here's what he had to say:

The concept of the video is, I’m a coach at a high school and the girls of my life are all on my high school basketball team. Throughout the video you see us prepping for this big championship game, and my team ends up losing. You see the looks on their faces at the end of the video, but the moral of the story, I guess, is win or lose, you can still be the best to somebody. When women see the video and see all the breast and ass, hopefully they don’t take offense. Hopefully they see the real meaning.


I personally miss the old Drake, the Drake that played Jimmy, or should I just say I miss Mr. Aubrey Graham...Here's his video for "Replacement Girl" featuring Trey Songz that was released a couple years back. I think this is much, much better than that crap Kanye directed!



Directed by: STIRLING™ Artist: Drake feat. Trey Songz Track: Replacement Girl Producer: Boi 1da & T.Williams Label: ATF

l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)