eyeInspire

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."Proverbs
16:3

I thought what better way to start off my day than with a Bible verse. When I looked up "inspirational bible verses" I saw this verse, and thought that it fit perfectly. When I went to the verse in my bible it was so crazy because the last verse that I had read from my bible was Proverbs 16:2; which reads "All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed by the LORD." I don't think it was a coincidence that I stumbled across this chapter, so today I will make it a part of my plan to read it. I hope it is inspirational to you more than anything else and lets you know that there is nothing in life that you can fail at if you include God in your plans.

Never be ashamed to include God in anything, because He deserves all of the credit. If I want my site to be a success and touch anywhere from one to one million people in the world, I must include God in my plans to do so. I know that my site is fairly new [1 week to be exact...this calls for a celebration], but God has blessed me with over 600 hits on the site and friends that are supporting me and helping me in this journey of mine. What more can I ask for?

[Back to the verse] However you define success, I'm sure everyone is aware of the times of failure. After reading this verse there are so many instances where I can say that I have failed because I didn't include God in my plan of action. I'm sure we all can do the same. When we look at a relationship that didn't end up the way we may have liked it to, or when we hang out with a certain crowd and things spiral out of hand, we start to name a bunch of reasons and make up a thousand excuses on why these relationships failed. In actuality, we should just take the time to think about what we're doing, stop, and include God in it if He hasn't already been a part of it in the first place. I know it may be hard and most of the time we do things on instinct, but I will try to make a conscience effort to ask myself WWJD. I know it may sound corny or cliché, but this is what we're or I am lacking in my life.

I seriously had no intentions on coming here and "preaching" to you guys, but I will keep it "a hunnit' [LOL] and say that I am really preaching to myself. Hopefully we will all get something out of this, whether we're Jewish, Atheist, or share the same faith. I think I just inspired myself to do something new today, well...I'm about to go read Proverbs 16. But stay tuned to elle.elle.eye for the rest of today as we celebrate our ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY [lol].


l o v e .l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .

P.S. Someday I hope to change the eyeInspire to something eyeLiveBy, you should too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)