eyeAsk: Relationships

In relationships... how important is it to you to fulfill your promises?

I decided to ask this question because I really don't like it when people don't keep their promises. Whether it's between friend or lovers, I don't see what's so hard about keeping true to your word. The most annoying thing is when someone says "I'll call you later" and I say "you promise?" and they say "yea". If you you're not going to call me or if you're not sure, just say "I can't make any promises" or "I'll try". I am totally fine with any of the above.
Personally, if I make a promise, then I'm going to keep it [unless something drastic happens]. I don't like to be lied to, whether it's intentional or not, so if I'm not going to do something, I'll just say it upfront. So with that being said, it is very important for me to fulfill my promises, because I don't ever want to feel like I'm letting someone down.
What are your thoughts on this topic?
l o v e . l i v e . i n s p i r e . = e l l e . e l l e . e y e .
music listend to during the course of this blog --> Drake - Bad Meaning Good, Destiny's Child - So Good, Alicia Keys - Lesson Learned

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)