Never Had Luck This Good

Never Had Luck This Good



Have you? Well in case you were wondering, that young man is rapper 40 GLOCC from Cali. You may have been hearing some ruckus lately as he's been in the midst of Lil' Wayne and Baby (more notably), as well as Blackwall Street artist, Menace. Besides that, I must be honest I don't know what his claim to fame is - BUT he is with her.

Who is she? Only Rosa Acosta, where have you been? Obviously not on the 'net. So again, my question is - why him?
Someone help me with this. Some guys have all the luck, don't they? I'm not a hater or anything, but I just wanna know. Reports are that this date was "staged". Well where do I sign up for those kind of acts? Anyone following me?


"These words are a chance to be remembered and reprised." - Basquiat

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Kemizt said...:

    this makes me unhappy.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)