The Shades of American Apparel

Summer is right around the corner and everyone wants a nice pair of shades! I know I sure do. It's quite difficult to find a pair that fit one's face, and that's appropriate for one's sense of style. The most important factor to take into consideration is the quality and the amount you are going to throw down for something that might eventually break.

Lately I've been looking at this vintage collection of eyewear from American Apparel and I am in love. I personally have not tried all of them on but I would wear each and every one of them! They are cute, inexpensive AND they are versatile. The prices range from $35-$60. Get yourself a pair here.




Like 'em? Love 'em? COMMENT!!!

From the Hot,
Perlita

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Definitely 1 of my fayve stores!!

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    They're okay. Do they have any shades with color?

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)