These Lips Were Made For...

Besides a female's (ass)ets or bosom, I think that the favorite part of the female body, to a guy, would be her lips. From the way they shine, to the way the taste, to them being completely bare and kissable...Lips are the sh*t! I found some lips that looked so hot (pause) that I had to share. I love the art of the lipstick and how different colors and props were used in these photos. Although some of these lips wouldn't be ideal for just going out on a regular day, or even a date, it would be cool just to experiment or even have a little photo shoot.


I ♥ the heart, very creative!


*The pink lip gloss is so girl and innocent. It definitely says "I may look good but..."

*Can we say SMOKING! I mean literally. The smoke just adds a bad-a** attribute to the photo, and we all know a red lip is daring ;-)



*The ICE Princess lip is very daring and although I do necessarily think may people go for it, it would be an interesting look.

*Once again we see a bubblegum pink lip. This lip has a more glamorous side to it than the other, and that gloss is definitely poppin'!


*Last but not least we have a simple pink lip that is just about a shade and a half darker than naturally pink lips. This would be good if you just want to go for a subtle natural look.

*Then we have an olive lip. Which is a classic color and looks even more fabulous when you have a pearl in your mouth [lol].


Well there you have, go out and buy a new color lipstick/gloss today, it'll be funny and is a great way to accessorise an outfit!

Live life.
t i f f a n y

Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Source

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Whr the heck'dja find this stuff ?!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    i like the bubble gum pink a lot i hardly wear colors on my lips maybe i will try something knew

  1. Anonymous said...:

    do you know who the photographer is?

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    OMG (LMAO). I LOVE THIS POST EVEN MORE! I have some idea of the color for me now. thank you! the related articles are the best!

  1. No, I dont know who the photographer is, but in the newer post more LIPS, there are some photographers who might be the same that did this shoot.

    And I find this stuff on the web.

    And you're welcome Fash!on!sta...do you have a twitter?

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)