effFriday effFabulous Video: Slow Dance

Miss Keri Baby's new video “Slow Dance” made its premiere and its hot! She definitely let go of her "man swag" and was playing it sexy and cool in the video (pauz). It's so effFunny because before this I never really heard it (not the song...her voice), but she really sounds like Aaliyah in this song.



I love her album and I can't wait to see what she comes out with next. She's definitely low-key killing it right now. There are some celebrity cameos from Chris Brown, Omarion, Melody Thornton, Polow Da Don and Monica in the video. Happy watching!

What do you think about the video? Is it as effFABULOUS as I think it is?

t i f f a n y
MISS elleelleeye
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    LOL man swag? I guess you right.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    youre so right. i can hear Aaliyah (RIP) in this song. i like the video.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)