eyeListen: Fly or Die Vol. 2

The Rockstar Society has been doing their thing lately. If you didn't know they have dropped another mixtape entitled Fly or Die Volume 2. My favorite track is "Do it to Them" featuring G Swagger, R3mx, and Yung Juggz. I love R3mx's verse on it. Another hot track is "She Fly". Its a cool track that would sound real good in a club/lounge type atmosphere. I'm feeling the song "Dance", but I don't really like the vocals on the hook. I'm loving Fly Guy Nyckz's "Love Come Down Interlude" and everything about "Get It Up" which features Red Cafe, G Swagger, S.O. and News. Overall the mixtape is good, I like the more mellow tracks more than some of the others (the ones with the reggae vibe to it) but that's just me.

You can keep up with these Rockstars on

Make sure you download the mixtape for free by clicking the photo below. Happy listening!

♥ t i f f a n y ♥
MISS elleelleeye
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)