We Can Be Friends

I was somewhat surprised by the results of this week's poll. When I asked "When it comes to starting a brand new relationship:" do you jump right in or start out as friends...here were the results:

17.4% of you said "I jump right in; with titles and all." while

82.6% of you said "I like to build a strong relationship as friends first."


Although I didn't think that jumping into a relationship would have more votes than starting out as friends, I did think that there would be more votes for it. Where's the spontaneity people? Let me stop because I voted to start out as friends myself. I think that building a solid foundation is key to having a long-term relationship. Leave those one night stands alone, they're called that for a reason! But if you want to try to make a relationship out of one...by all means.

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)