sidewalk chalk.

While walking down the streets of Harlem, you're bound to see some type of sidewalk art. Whether it be a game of hopscotch, or just a few words to brighten up your day, I've seen it before but I've never seen any sidewalk art like this before. Yes, that picture to your left is actually painted onto the sidewalk. Crazy right?!


Thanks to g prime, I found these illustrations. I don't know who is the mastermind behind these pieces, but they're very cool! Check 'em out:

It's a bit creepy, but okay...


I love this one! Yes, the man on the right is real ( I was almost fooled myself ).





This is what you call a manhole.



I'm not a fan of giant bugs, but this is sick.

This one is my favorite.

What do you think of the artwork?

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    shit is ill

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)