LoVe

Falling in love...for some it's when you're in a relationship, but I really think that I fell in love with Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. Okay, not literally, but it was full of spunk and the models killed it with their afros and head to toe LV looks! I love the color palettes and textures, but I'll stop ranting and raving and let you get a glimps of it yourself.







There were brocade cycling shorts, pleated kilt-cum-belts, army-pocketed jackets, neon and nude camouflage slipdresses, and LV-stamped ombré-dyed denim looks with fringed edges. Tubular sport drawstrings were used as cross-lacing up the sides of leggings and later got chopped up and applied to body dresses in swagged appliqués vaguely reminiscent of Native American jewelry. Among the sport mesh and draping in the abbreviated prom-meets-tennis dresses, there was a flash of a brilliant green pailletted number that seemed to link back to the army subtheme (though it hardly matters where it came from, it was so cute).







Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
THANKS STYLE.COM

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Foxy cleopatras times 100! I watched the show and it was hot. the bags were my favorite

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I love it. Shit is fierce

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Oops that last comment was from me

    -Fash!on!sta

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)