ACID reflux



Sometimes the whole 80s looks gets a bit played out and overdone by some, but one thing that I think will always be in style is the acid wash. Now don't get me wrong, it can be overdone and look cheesy if it's not done right, but here are a few items for the MEN (that's right, men) that I thought were pretty dope!


Acid Wash Sweat Bomber Jacket

Bomber jackets are always hot on guys, especially when they're worn correctly. And the acid wash adds a little bit of flare to it.


Light Blue Acid Wash Skinny Cords

There are some things that I would prefer not to see on a guy and skinny jeans are one of them. But in this case, since the jeans aren't too skinny it's ok. I wouldn't want to see my man in this, but if you can pull it off, then go ahead! And if you don't think you can, be daring and try anyway.







Black Acid Wash Pocket Sweatshirt

I love the grunge look to this sweatshirt that the acid wash adds. This can be easily pulled off with a blue wash jean and some hot kicks!




Blue Acid Wash Denim Shirt

I don't know why, but I love denim shirts (maybe I should invest in one)...but I love when guys where them even more! Only the fashionistos can really pull off a denim shirt, especially if it's with a pair of denim jeans. This is a great opportunity to use color in other parts of your outfit, like your sneakers, man bags, bookbags, glasses, etc.





Blue Acid Wash Skinny Jeans


Now when I was talking about skinny jeans that are just too skinny for guys to wear, I was talking about these! I don't like the fit of the jean too much (especially for a guy), but I adore the wash! If it's possible to find these in a looser fit, I would say all systems are a go!



Blue Acid Wash Crew T-Shirt

Not one of my favorite acid washed items, but if layered correctly in an outfit it could spice it up a bit rather than just wearing a plain white t shirt. Dare to be different fellas, being the same is played out!

These acid washed items are brought to you by www.TopMan.com!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    that jacket is hot! i guess i will get an early start christmas shopping and cop that sweatshirt for my bf. he'll love it thx tif

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)