The ‘Mirror Mosaic Ankle Boots’ By Thakoon



Mirror, mirror, on my feet? Yes, our feet! Literally the second I saw these shoes i fell in love! Why wouldn't I fall in love with an $1195 pair of shoes? Plenty of reasons, but hey this is the only place that I can dream of owning them (although I'm pretty sure I'll be able to in a few years). The ‘Mirror Mosaic Ankle Boots’ are by Thakoon and they're fierce!

Check out more from Thakoon


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    TO
    DIE
    FOR!

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    :-O

    I would throw these joints in the bag too!

  1. Wooo whoo..I see I wasn't the only one feeling them. I strongly believe Miss Alicia Keys is rocking these in her new video "Doesn't Mean Anything". Check it out and tell me if I'm trippin or not http://bit.ly/2yC3Fz

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)