I'M JuST NOT INTERESTED

OK, so I know you've all been in that situation where you're friends with someone

that’s into you, but you're not into them the same way.

Well here are some helpful ways to get out of it while keeping your dignity ;)



LIE LIE LIE!
Nothing hurts more than the truth, so saying things like “It’s not you, it’s me” and “Maybe in the future” are great ways to end something. Also the classic “I’m still not over my ex” is a great one, if the break up occurred in the last few months. Be creative, I’m sure you can come up with some sure-fire deal breakers if you try.



TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY
Instant messengers, text messages and E-mails were created for a reason so use them! Feel free to lie in the message, but there’s something about being in front of a screen that gives that extra boost of confidence to say all those things you might forget in person.



START A FIGHT
Guys are guilty of this one so its time to turn the tables. Start it over something small (the dumber, the better); then when the argument is over, explain how important the issue is to you and you can’t live with someone who feels differently. Need any suggestions on argument ideas? Ask me, I have an archive full of them.



SET HIM/HER UP…
with one of your friends. Any friend will do as long as the dork’s out of your hands! You won’t tragically break his/her heart because they’ll think you’re looking out for them...A win/win situation!

Ok so clearly my ideas are not the best ones for letting someone down. The truth is “honesty is the best policy”. Just be real, upfront and don’t lead him/her on. You’ll feel better in the end, and you won't put yourself in a totally sticky situation when the other person's feelings start to deepen.

Deuces,

DANiE


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. love it. I like to play along, its fun but that is dangerous. But you never know, by acting like you're interested u may just fall for him ya think?

  1. DANiE said...:

    Hmm I dont know. There's always that chance that u will... I like blaming it on the ex... evn tho it be true sometimes lol

    Deuces

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)