Favorite VMA Performances

The Video music awards took place this Sunday (Sept. 13th), and although the performances weren't the best this year, there were a few that I wouldn't mind seeing again. The show was quite lackluster until Drake hit the stage and for me that was where the show picked up. Check out my favorite performances and let me know what yours were. If you happened to miss the VMAs and need a recap, you can be sure to check out my commentary post HERE. Happy watching!

Drake - Fancy (ft. Swizz Beatz & Mary J. Blige)


Kanye West - Runaway (ft. Pusha T of The Clipse)

What was your favorite performance?

♥ t i f f a n y
Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Johnathan said...:

    Ye's performance was tight. You didn't like Eminem's?

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)