eyeWatch: Bruno + Songz

The official video for Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are", from the forthcoming Doo-Wops & Hooligans album dropping October 5th, is here. Mars is such a talent, and for some he is overrated, but I can never get tired of hearing his voice. From all of the features he's done, I'm glad that he finally has something to call his own. Trey Songz has also dropped a new video for his single "Can't Be Friends". His album Passion, Pain and Pleasure hits stores Tuesday, September 14th. The video is a bit lackluster, but for the ladies, I'm sure Trey sitting in a chair and with no shirt on is good enough. Ready to watch? Here you go - be sure to leave a comment on your thoughts!

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

Video Link

Trey Songz - Can't Be Friends

Video Link


Which video was your favorite?

♥ t i f f a n y
"Spread the love and live your life, while seeking to inspire and be inspired."
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. sammie said...:

    i am in love with both of these men. trey is too sexy for his own good & bruno makes my heart feel like its floating outside of my body. they can do no wrong in my book

  1. Emi said...:

    Really dope artist.

  1. Carlo said...:

    HE GOT THIS 1 TRACK WITH CEELO AND B.O.B "THE OTHER SIDE" OFF THE HOOK I FUX WITH HOMIE!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)