Right Thru Me/Lovin' You No More

It's safe to say that rapper Nicki Minaj is slowly working her way into the hearts of many. She just released a video for her single "Check It Out" with Will.I.Am and has just premiered the official video for "Right Thru Me".

Her co-star in the video is French model Willy Monfret and he is all types of eyecandy. I personally enjoyed the video, and it made me appreciate the song even more. Her album, Pink Friday is due out in November 22nd and the video was directed by Diane Martel.



Next up, we have the official video for Diddy-Dirty Money's "Loving You No More" featuring Drake. Cool, modern, and contemporary are words that i would use to describe the video. I remember hearing this song last year when it was in its beginning stages and I love it even more now. Dawn is one talented lady with some major songwriting skills. After numerous push backs, the album, Last Train To Paris, is finally due in stores on December 14th!


Video Link

♥ t i f f a n y
Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    both songs are hot! I love nicki's normal look in the video

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I disagree. The beats are good but both of them look and sound unnatural with their singing. It's urky. I'm glad Nicki toned it down a bit and I'm not trying to hate bc she has other ok work, but she sounded like she was Latina in her intro (which was too long) I thought she was Trini lol. & Diddy...well he's just going to be Diddy lol.

  1. I respect it. I didn't like Nicki's intro at all. But I did like the video beyond that. I didn't like this song when I first heard it. But, I think that all of her songs, whether they're ok or great, have something about them. They're catchy and always memorable.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    But what do they stand for?!

  1. Music is creative expression. It may not mean anYthing to you but to the person making it, it may have a deeper meaning. That's like asking what a painting stands for - it can stand for whatever you see it as. But if you don't like the artist, then you may have preconceived notions and not try to see the meaning.

    I like the song. I get the message behind the song. As for the message/meaning, that's a matter of perception.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)