The Newest Eye

Hi, this is Arissa the newest eye to the elleELLEeye team. I'm a 21-year-old aspiring journalist from LI. Technically, I'm the current events and fashion blogger. I'll be sharing with you all the important issues that affect our community and world. I'll also be discussing the latest fashion, and things that I particularly find to be dope.


The reason that I chose to write about current events, is because I feel that we need to stay informed in order to be productive citizens. I chose to write about fashion because everyone loves to look and feel fabulous! So, it's a basic balance of necessity and luxury; which is what I'm all about. I love to try to keep the balance in my life, and I hope to bring that quality to elleELLEeye. So, you can expect posts that are fun, bold and entertaining - along with serious, informative and truthful. I hope you guys can keep up, and somewhere along this journey, I hope to inspire and be inspired.

Stay true,

Riss

Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)