Fall In Love With Fashion

Ahhh. Fall, the most beautiful season of the year is here! The golden leaves, and the Indian summer days are a couple of things that make Fall my favorite season. Not only because I happen to be born in the Fall, but because of the FASHION! This is the best time for fashionistas to play with layers and textures. Why not take a risk with the season's latest apparel and really show the world what you're made of? In honor of fall fashion, I thought I'd start you guys off with the basics necessities:

1. Trench Coat - A classic piece for fall. Every time I think of fall I think trench!

2. Boots- Boots were basically made for fall. This is an essential piece for fall, regardless of the length and style. But, this season you'll be seeing a lot of over the knee boots.


3. Sweaters - Yet another piece that's synonymous with Fall. Sweaters and cardigans are essential to any fall wardrobe. You can mix this up with anything from jeans to leggings, and have a different look each time.

4. Leather Jacket - A piece that is needed, especially for those chilly nights. It gives an edge and instant cool to any outfit. You can't go wrong with a leather.

With these key pieces for fall eyebelieve you'll be well on your way to becoming a Fall Fashionista(o). Do you have a favorite Fall piece? Let us know!


Stay True,
Riss

Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. You have created some very cool action and I have enjoyed playing with them. I am also a stay at home mom with a tight budget so the fact that your actions are free are a huge gift to me.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)