eyeInspire: Fight the Good Fight

Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is revealed.” -1 Peter 4:12–13, NIV

It’s one thing to know that you’re going into a challenging season. You get prepared for it. You get mentally ready. But what about the difficulties that we don’t see coming? The unexpected crisis that catches us off-guard? Sometimes, it can seem so overwhelming that it almost knocks the wind right out of us.

The Scripture says that we shouldn’t be surprised by fiery trials. That’s because the forces of darkness would not be fighting against you if they didn’t know that God has something amazing in your future! Sometimes, those unexpected difficulties are just a sign that you’re on the right track. It’s always darkest just before the dawn appears. The enemy always fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. The key is to stay the course and keep fighting the good fight of faith. Keep your joy and keep declaring God’s Word over your future. God has promised that you will overcome every obstacle. You will defeat every enemy, and right now, I declare that you will fulfill your destiny in Jesus’ name!


Here's a prayer for today: Father God, thank You for walking with me in every season of life. Today, I cast all of my cares on You. I cast all of my difficulties, all of my questions, and all of my concerns. Thank You for working all things out for my good. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

♥ t i f f a n y
Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Inspirational Vitamin

2 comments:

  1. Tyrana said...:

    Amazing!
    Just what I needed.

  1. Jasmine said...:

    Definitely! I've been fighting and will continue to

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)