It's Over

Although we've seen a couple of videos from Drake, the video for his first official single, "Over", has dropped. I must say, compared to "Best I Ever Had" and "Successful", this video is on point. The video was shot in Los Angeles and directed by Anthony Mandler. I'll leave my thoughts in a comment, as should you. Happy watching!


Video Link

What did you think of the video? COMMENT!


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Word I'm diggin it

  1. I like the video and think that there's something deeper than what were seeing behind it. I think some people (who don't like it) are expecting too much from drake. What ppl have to realize is that artist don't have 100% creative control over their videos. Personally, I don't think that this is the best video I've ever seen, but I liked it.

  1. Solo Dolo said...:

    the harsh criticism comes from the room for improvement drake fans. we do expect a lot but either way some peeps will like it and some wont

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)