Viva La Bollywood

After experiencing my first taste of the Indian culture in college, I realized how much I liked it! From the food, to the music and dances, nothing is more exciting to me than the art form known as Bollywood. This culture is filled with glam, color, livlinhood and energy and fun! I'm telling you, if you've never been to an Indian party before, you should do that ASAP. But for now, you can check out some of my favorite Bollywood dance performances. Happy Watching!

Jai Ho

Video Link

Katee & Joshua (they killed it!)

Video Link

Rhythm City on ABDC

Video Link

and my favorite one of all...Current dancers of Season 6 SYTYCD Molly & Nathan

Video Link


What do you think of Bollywood? I want to read your COMMENTs!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Yo these dances are sick!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)