T2R: BiMusical!

As I was cleaning up today I was singing Music Is My Hot Hot by CSS, you know the song that goes "music is my boyfriend, music is my girlfriend"...Well anyways, as I was singing that I stopped and started to wonder if music was a person, would it be a male or a female? I mean there's obviously no right or wrong answer to this question but I'm interested in seeing what people have to say about this. And when I say music I mean like all music not just R&B, so your answer has to be your overall view of music, no matter how complex it might be.


If I had to choose, I would say that music is a male. It makes us happy, sad, laugh, cry, wanna fight, hyped up, feel like we're in Heaven, make us want to wish someone to hell, etc. I think you catch my drift here. Of course I think that some aspects of it are more feminine, so I would then say music is a gay male, but that would be too extreme, so then I would say it's a bisexual male [lol]. Okay I'm going to stop before I really start to make no sense at all. But maybe I'll ask the question again some time in the future looking for a more specific answer.


What's your opinion? If music had to be a gender, would it be a male or female? COMMENT!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    i would say its a female.
    BR

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)