eyeAsk: What Makes You Smile?

No one is completely sure of the number of times one might smile in their lifetime, but I'm sure everyone has experienced at least one. But what caused that smile? Was it after your very first kiss? Maybe you were just looking into the eyes of the one you love? Or maybe it was the relief after your younger sibling finally got the answer correct after you teaching them thier times tables for hours.
So what is it? And I don't mean any smile, I mean teeth showing, and no matter how hard you try ti stop it from happening, you can't help but grin...now that's smiling! I'll tell you what makes me smile if you share with me!

Nonetheless, make sure you smile today, they're contagious; and you never know how fast one can turn someone's day around!

What makes you smile?


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.


t i f f a n y

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    you always make me smile :-)

  1. Nikki said...:

    candy, lots and lots of candy!

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    the yanks winning the WORLD F&*r$#* SERIES!

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)