Beyoncé News

To avoid the world noticing my trend of Beyoncéness I wasn't going to post this video, but I just have to for the sake of her fans. On Thanksgiving Day "give thanks for Beyoncé" - (what?!). Anyways, Beyoncé's "I Am..." Concert will be playing at 9pm/EST on ABC. For those of you who missed it, it's here. I'm sure it'll be on just in time DVD for Christmas.



I know you fans are biting your nails in anticipation of the "Video Phone" remix video featuring Lady Gaga - who claims to have brought out her inner Beyoncé for the shoot - and the wait will be over on Thursday! November 5th we will have the video up so get ready!

Make sure you tune in for behind the scenes footage + much more!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Ja said...:

    I know where your eyes will be on thanksgiving

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)