DJ Hero



Fikee Fikee "Hi my name is...H to the Izzo V to the izz A." You may call that gibberish, but I call it watching too much television. If you haven't seen the commercial for one of the newest game systems, you must not know about DJ Hero. What's that you ask? It's none other than the DJ version of the infamous game Guitar Hero, but in my opinion it's so much cooler!

If I could get my hands on a bag big enough, this would definitely throw in it! DJ Hero would also be a great Christmas gift ::AHEM:: for a loved one. It'll set you back $100 - $200 depending on your gaming system. Check out the commercial, happy watching/shopping!



Video Link

Would you buy this? COMMENT!

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Sam said...:

    I want it too

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)