T2R: HOODED BACKPACK

I did this post back in September and thought that it was actually cool enough to bring back. The hooded bookbag...


After seeing the New Boyz's video "Tie Me Down" featuring Ray J, I saw this cool bookbag that member Ben J was wearing (see photo above). I thought that it was a clever idea to have a bookbag with a hood on it, so I went searching and found which is probably the only model of the bookbag made. For under $20, you can get the Hooded Skeleton Backpack in: BLACK or RED.



It is cool, but I was just thinking, if you don't have an umbrella, your head would be safe, but it's over for the rest of your body. Maybe they should make a model for girls.


What do you think...clever or just a waste of money? COMMENT.


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    their sold out! where else can i get 1?

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)