eyePod: Acapella

After a marriage, divorce and baby with one of Hip-Hop's heavy hitters, I'm glad to see that Kelis is back to making music. Yesterday (Nov. 23rd) Kelis informed her fans that her new song is called “Acapella” and
I wrote it with love and life in mind. I hope that it finds you well and that you love it, cause honestly I do! Muah!"
"Acapella" Kelis' first single since her album Kelis Was Here; which I loved! Take a listen to what she's working with for her upcoming as-of-yet-untitled Will.I.Am/Interscope Records debut.


Referring to the forthcoming album and record deal, Kelis told fans via Twitter
"My album is pretty much done. I signed a new deal and I’m madly in love with life and ready to share something with you."


Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)