Women in the Arts Museum

Have you ever been to Washington, DC? Well I haven't, but when I do go to visit, I will definitely take some time out to visit the National Museum of Women in the Arts.

The National Museum of Women in the Arts, in Washington, DC, is the only museum in the world that focuses on the achievements of women artists. The museum's permanent collection includes more than 3,000 works of art, from sculpture to paintings to photography, and covers the 16th through 21st centuries.

Isn't that cool?! I wish there was one in NY, but now I have a reason to travel. In the closing of National Women's History Month, I hope you've all been inspired to learn more about the great things the women of this world accomplish! Here are some works from the NMWA. Happy viewing.








Visit the NMWA website for more information


Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)