Carry Me Canvas!


It's been a while since we've thrown something in the bag here at elleELLEeye, but today we have an item you ladies will love. With my birthday coming up I've made my list of possible thing I'd like to treat myself to, and this canvas backpack from Urban Outfitters has definitely made the list. Since I'm a huge fan of messenger bags and bags that all my hands and arms to be free, I adore this Ecote Canvas Rucksack! It's equipped with generous lined main compartment with internal organizer pockets and a drawstring closure; buckle flap with built-in pocket; pouch pockets with snap flaps at the front and side. It also includes Velcro pocket at the front; reinforced base and sturdy adjustable padded shoulder straps. For $68, I definitely think it's worth it. This bag can be mixed and matched with your spring and fall fashion looks!

Guys, if you're into backpacks with a fashionable twist, don't worry, Urban Outfitters caters to males very well. Check out this Canvas Rucksack that is military-inspired with a spacious main compartment and drawstring plus buckle closure. I think I love this one more than the women's variation and it's only $38! You can't beat that! That's it for my Throw it in the Bag items of the week!




Check out more bags from UO here
Men accessories


Spread Love. Live life. Be Inspired.

2 comments:

  1. Fash!on!sta said...:

    So dope!!!!

  1. savagesupply said...:

    The Ecote canvas backpack depicted in this post is absolutely fantastic one. As it is been made up of canvas it is very light in weigh and can last for longer period without fading out.

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)