You Light Up the Room

Walking down the streets of Manhattan, you see some pretty interesting things...especially when it comes to fashion! Nice sunglasses, purses to die for and some pretty unique dresses - but one thing that you would NEVER think to see is heels that light up! Shocked?! Maybe at first but not after you find out that these sexy skyscraper shoes come from Jimmy Choo!


These 5.1'' heels, appropriately named Zap are coming soon in Jimmy Choo's Spring/Summer 2010 collection. They're complete with battery compartment and on/off switch so if for some reason you don't wanna be something like a walking Times Square, you can end the light show.
Oh, and by the was these shoes will be retailing for $2,495. Personally I think these shoes are smokin' hot, but is it worth it?

You tell me (in a comment)!


Stay Couture, Aliciia

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.
Proud supporter of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

2 comments:

  1. Not so original considering when I was younger I wanted the LA Gears that lit up, but my mom wouldnt let me get sneakers from Payless lol.

    But other than that, I can definitely see Beyoncé or another performer rocking these on stage. Way to make a cheesy idea couture. Go Jimmy!

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I think its clever but having a shoe that lights up for that price questions the taste. If they were 500 that would be more reasonable

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)