Style of Sound

Headphones Poppin' Like...KOTORI


When getting dressed I'm sure you never think about your headphones as an accessory, but in all actuality they are. Although my headphones are black, I've had all colors from purple to green to pink. I hate paying money for headphones and although I would love a pair of Beats they're a bit pricey.



Meet KOTORI! They have over 100 variations of colors, but if youre not satisfied with those, you can easily design your own by selecting the color of each of the 10 components, or just hit shuffle and see what happens randomly.

Do you like these headphones? Beware: the Kotori site is in a foreign language, so good luck buying them =)

Spread Love. Live Life. Be Inspired.

t i f f a n y
Proud supporter of
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts here =)